With the “Staff Fever Tracker w/ Mask Detection” device developed by SK Robotics, companies are supported to take measures against the spread of the COVID-19 virus epidemic by periodically measuring the fever of the personnel. Thanks to the use of the card, it is monitored whether the personnel identified, has high fever. It is also possible to track who did not take the fever measurement within a certain period of time.
The device and the integrated recording software basically perform the following tasks:
- Measuring the fever of the personnel and determining the presence of high fever,
- Detecting mask of staff and also detecting wrong mask usage.
- Sending and storing measurements to the recording software,
- Listing the fever measurement periods of the staff,
- Listing of staff who do not take any measurements less or less than specified in a certain process,
- Creating alerts.
Device has the following functions:
- Fever measurement and high fever detection,
- Mask detection,
- RFID Reader (HID Prox, Mifare, Proximity etc),
- Visual and audible warnings,
- Logging over network.
- HES Code integration,
- Web services integrations,
Requirements for the device are as follows:
- 220V electrical connection,
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet Connection