With the “Personnel Fever Tracking Device” developed by SK Robotics, institutions are supported to take measures against the spread of the COVID-19 virus (NEW GENERATION CORONA VIRUS) epidemic by periodically measuring the fever of the personnel. Thanks to the use of the card, it is monitored whether the personnel identified, has high fever. It is also possible to identify the personnel who did not take the fever measurement within a certain period of time.
The device and the integrated recording software basically perform the following tasks:
- Measuring the fever of the personnel and determining the presence of high fever,
- Sending and storing measurements to the recording software,
- Listing the fever measurement periods of the staff,
- Listing of staff who do not take any measurements less or less than specified in a certain process,
- Creating alerts.
Fever Meter has the following functions:
- RFID Reader (HID Prox, Mifare, Proximity etc),
- Fever measurement and high fever detection,
- Visual and sound alert,
- Transfer of measurement information to the specified recording computer over the wireless network.
Requirements for the device are as follows:
- 220V electrical connection or 5V USB connection / adapter,
- A wireless network connection that can access the recording computer